- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process—sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. We've taken the concept to the next level through development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. The result: headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfort.HOW THEY WORK
Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them.
Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process—sound travels through your eardrums and bones simultaneously. We’ve taken the concept to the next level through a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. Our patented transducers create mini vibrations that travel through your cheekbones. The sound bypasses your eardrums, traveling directly to your inner ears (cochlea). The result: A reinvented listening experience, through an open ear design. Premium audio, situational awareness and extreme comfort—second to none.
Who are AfterShokz headphones for? AfterShokz bone conduction headphones are a great fit for runners, cyclists, and other athletes; but fitness enthusiasts are not our only customers. Our ShokzSquad is made up of individuals in the professional, law enforcement, manufacturing and construction industries, as well as those who are blind or experience hearing loss.
Come and experience these great headphones at Bluewater Tek Centre, many have tried them and experienced true sound!!!!!
Can individuals with hearing loss benefit from bone conduction headphones? AfterShokz has a strong community of individuals with hearing loss. While our headphones are not hearing aids, we do have customers who use our headphones to assist with hearing by pairing them to their phones and using an amplifier app. These apps use the mic on the phone to pick up surrounding sound, which is then transmitted through the headphones. The most popular app our customers use is Petralex. As a sport headphone company, we don’t have the qualifications to determine whether our headphones will work for any particular individual, or improve the effects of any medical condition, but with a 45-day return window on all orders placed on our website, and plenty of retailers with in-store demos, we encourage you to give them a try.
Can individuals with vision loss benefit from bone conduction headphones? Yes, bone conduction headphones can benefit those with vision loss by allowing users to listen to navigation instruction while still hearing their surroundings.