OOMA FOR BUSINESS
Come on in and try OOMA on Display, check out the Functions and Clarity of this system
Businesses are saving money by switching their phone systems.
2017 has brought about exciting changes in the world of phone systems. You can now work smarter in and out of the office, allowing you to keep your finger on the business pulse.
Finally, people are able to take business calls on their mobile or laptop, and are saving money in the process.
You could be eligible to slash your business phone bill by comparing prices today!
Here are the new features that can help you increase productivity, customer satisfaction, and reduce costs today.
Business Phone Features
· VoIP Systems - Phone systems use Internet networks to send and receive call data – drastically reducing call costs and providing access to advanced call management and collaboration features.
· Auto Attendant - Automatically processes calls round the clock.
· Voicemail to Email Transcriptions – Transcribe your voicemails automatically meaning you can do more business.
· Call Conferencing – Allows several users to communicate simultaneously.
· Desktop Integration – Customer details are displayed on the computer automatically when a call is answered.
· Music on Hold – Plays music to the caller if the line is busy.
· Online dashboard – Have an online dashboard of all your phone activity accessible from your mobile or desktop computer.
· Virtual Extensions – Each employee can have their own company extension without the need for a physical unit. It links directly to their mobile or phone.
· Call Logging – Records calls for future reference or training purposes. This helps you train business employees better.
Sound like a big business.
At a small business price.
Ooma Office now supports select IP phones, analog phones, and mobile phones.
Absolutely everything you’d ever need in a business phone system.
With Ooma Office you’ll be more professional to your customers. Ooma Office offers reliable phone service and advanced enterprise-grade phone features like a virtual receptionist, extension dialing, conferencing, and music-on-hold. And when your business grows Ooma Office can expand with your needs. All this starts at only CDN$24.95 per month.Choose the Ooma Office product that fits your business needs.
Whether you’re a one person business or 20, run your business on-the-go or from an office, Ooma has the solution for you. Businesses that are not always operating from a physical place may prefer Ooma Office for Mobile. Businesses that need desk phones will be best served by Ooma Office with its base station unit that plugs into your high-speed internet.
Enterprise-grade phone service built for small business.
Each Ooma Office account includes a local and toll-free phone number of your choice, a virtual fax extension, and a conference extension.
Supports up to 20 users. Each additional user is only CDN$24.95/month and includes a phone number and virtual fax.
Users can access the phone system from a regular analog phone, an IP Phone, and a mobile smartphone via the Ooma Office app. Users can forward calls to ring multiple phones at once including mobile phones.
Do-it-yourself installation sets up in minutes. If you need help, we’re here with 24/7 customer support.
You can port your existing number to Ooma Office for free.
The system can handle simultaneous incoming and outgoing calls with incoming calls rolling over to voicemail. Your customers will never hear a busy signal.